HOW TO UPLOAD PHOTOS
SHARE FILES FROM GOOGLE DRIVE TO EMAIL: SUPPORT@ATELIERMOSAICS.COM
Sharing a Folder
We suggest creating a shared folder. Then every item placed in this folder will automatically be shared with the group.
"Create a folder"
Go to drive.google.com. On the left, click New > Folder. Enter a name for the folder. Click Create. Then, share the folder: Select the name of the folder in Google Drive.
At the top, click Share.
Tip: You can also right-click the folder and choose Share. Under "People" in the "Share with others" box, type the email address of the person with whom you want to share - firstname.lastname@example.org
SHARE FILES FROM DROPBOX TO EMAIL: SUPPORT@ATELIERMOSAICS.COM
1. Sign in to dropbox.com, and find the file you’d like to share.
2. Hover over the file, and click the Share button that appears.
3. Enter the email addresses of the people you want to invite, and click Send. Or, you can copy the link and paste it into an email, chat, or whatever you’re using to communicate.
SHARE FILES FROM ICLOUD TO EMAIL: SUPPORT@ATELIERMOSAICS.COM
If your folder is in iCloud, you can share a link to it with others.
1. Tap or click Share in the toolbar on iPad or Mac, or from the Tools menu on iPhone or iPod touch.
2. Choose "Share Link via iCloud." ...
3. Provide the necessary information for the sharing option (such as an email address - email@example.com)
USE PCLOUD SERVICE - TRANSFER.PCLOUD.COM EMAIL: SUPPORT@ATELIERMOSAICS.COM
We’re using service transfer.pcloud.com state of the art encryption methods. You can send up to 5GB t, absolutely free.
First, you need to select files from your computer. Then, type your e-mail address and the recipient e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org. Add some message, it will be encrypted too. The encrypted files will be uploaded to our servers and the original files will never leave your computer.